This recipe is very straight forward. No need to sweat just need to get fresh scallops and there you have a incredible delicious dish for lunch or tea.
- 4 medium size fresh scallops cleaned
- lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt and pepper
- white wine(any white wine you fancy)
- fresh chopped coriander for garnish
- olive oil
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Just place the cleaned scallops their raw and skirt unto a scallop’s shells.
- Marinate each scallop with a tbsp of white wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Drizzle each scallop with olive oil and cook under high grill for 3 minutes or as to your taste.
- To serve sprinkle with nutmeg, ground cinnamon and fresh coriander.