- Ready to cook polenta sliced into 1/2 inc thickness.
- 2 small sized sardines, filleted
- Greek cheese
- 1 shallot finely diced
- fresh parsley finely chopped
- juice of 1 fresh lemon juice
- olive oil plus for garnish
- Preheat the griddle pan. Brush the polenta with olive oil so it doesn’t stick to the pan. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside. Do the same process with the sardines.
- Sweat the shallot without colouring.
- To serve: Place the polenta on the place top with sardines and divide the shallots on each polenta. Top with greek cheese and sprinkle with fresh coriander and lastly drizzle with olive oil. This dish is serve as a starter