For the roast chicken:
- 1 chicken breast, butterflied
- Buffalo mozzarella cheese cut to length of breast
- Smoked ham slice cut to length of breast
- Parma ham slices
- Olive oil
- Sprig of rosemary leaves chopped finely
- Basil chopped finely
- S&P to season
For the Spinach sauce
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- pinch of cinnamon
- For the stuffed chicken breast, lay the parma slices side-by-side, slightly overlapping, on cling-film, on a chopping board and place the butterflied chicken breast on top. Place into the centre of the breast the slices of mozzarella, smoked ham, rosemary and basil and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fold the breast over, then roll up tightly in the parma ham using the cling-film to make a sausage shape. Twist tighten the ends of the cling-film to push out any trapped air. Put into the fridge for at least 30mins to set.
- When ready to cook, remove cling-film, place in a roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180degC for about 35mins or until parma has gone crispy and chicken is cooked.
- In a medium pan heat the spinach until it has wilted. Add flour and butter and stir to make sauce. Finally add in cream to bring mixture to a creamcy consistancy. seasoned with cinnamon, salt and pepper to taste.