- I big portion skinless white fish
- 1 medium onions finely chopped
- 3 gloves of garlick finely chopped
- 3 inches chorizo sausage finely chopped
- 2 rashers of small bacon chopped into lardon(in short cube bacon)
- 1 tin diced tomato
- 1 tin of drained butter beans
- parsely to garnish
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- EVO to sautee
- Fry bacon lardon and chorizo in EVO in a large pan until crispy.
- Add in onions, garlic and season with salt and pepper cook until golden brown.
- Add in tin of tomato and butter beans and warm through.
- Season fish in salt nd pepper and fry gently in butter for three minutes in both side in a separte frying pan.
- To serve, scoop butter bean sauce into a serving dish then lay on top the fish and garnish with chopped parsely and a swirl of EVO.